Health and Safety Policy
At Magnolias Consulting Group, we believe in a workplace free from risk of occupational injury, illness, disease, damage to property, and/or the environment.
To achieve this vision, the entire team is committed to our Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS);
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment;
- We are committed to addressing the protection and maintenance of the health and safety of employees, including physical, psychological, and social well-being;
- We will meet or exceed all applicable Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) legal requirements and other applicable requirements;
- We will identify, assess, eliminate, or control OHS hazards and risks associated with our activities;
- Senior managers, managers, supervisors, workers and contractors will follow all policies, procedures, and practices included in our OHSMS;
- We will report all incidents and near-miss incidents to ensure each is fully investigated, understood, and the learning shared;
- We are committed to ensuring continual improvement in our performance and processes by setting and reviewing our OHS objectives and targets at regular intervals;
- We will ensure this policy is communicated to all workers and/or contractors under our control.This policy is to be posted on all Magnolias bulletin boards, reception areas, included in worker handbooks, and discussed during new worker orientation.
The information in this policy does not take precedence over applicable government legislation, with which all workers should be familiar.
Jared VanderMeer – Director of Operations
March 1, 2020