Magnolias Consulting Group recognizes that the disciplines of digital and physical products’ quality, occupational health, safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management functions. We view the implementation of appropriate quality standards as management’s primary responsibility and as a strategic step toward good business growth and development.
The Magnolias quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities; and all company’s consulting, design, video, photo, audio, website development, and media buying operations will be carried out according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of the resources available in all the situations related to the Quality Management System;
- Communicate the company’s quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the organization and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all our employees, associates, subcontractors and other people who encounter our work processes;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have impacts on the company’s products and on the organization’s Quality Management System;
- Provide necessary training to our staff and employees for better accomplishment and success in their respective positions.
Jared VanderMeer – Director of Operations
March 1, 2020