Quality Management System and Manual development.
Quality Management Systems
Our network of quality control professionals helps businesses in provinces across Canada achieve quality standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as industry-specific standards.
What is a Quality Management System?
A quality system has many definitions depending on the company scope it covers. In essence, it’s a business system that determines how you run and operate your business. The purpose of the system is to continually improve your business processes by thoroughly monitoring operations and showing you where corrective action is needed and what the effects of those actions are.
How Can We Help?
Magnolias consultants are all trained on quality and standards applicable to a wide variety of industries. We truly believe that all businesses should have a quality management system and QA/QC manual.
The current competitive business landscape favours businesses that stay ahead of the curve. To pre-qualify for the public sector or publicly traded companies, it is now virtually a requirement to have some sort of quality system. Private companies are not far behind.
We offer gap analysis and quality assurance program creation services in Edmonton and for companies in provinces across Canada. We can simply hand over our proprietary quality system templates, procedures, and forms, or we can design a custom system for you; our service level is completely up to you.
We have created template documents and programs for almost every type of certification requirement, including but not limited to:
- ISO (International Standard Organization) quality management system manuals compliant with ISO 9000 international standards;
- ABSA (Alberta Boilers Safety Association) quality management system manuals for pressure equipment and pressure piping and for purposes of AQP number registration;
- BCSA (British Columbia Safety Authority) quality control programs;
- TSASK (Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan) quality control programs;
- TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Authority) quality control programs;
- TDG (Transport Canada) quality control programs for the transportation of dangerous goods, and; Other certifications as required by our clients.
Most clients will require an ISO 9000 program, with the most current system requirements being ISO 9001:2015. However, if you require certification to a different standard, just let us know and we can deliver.
If you require services to update your current system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, we can quickly consult on what you have to do to update your system and provide support at any stage in the process.Back to Consult